About This Project
- A low-cost invention for everyone to know about their health conditions, especially any forms of autonomic nervous system (ANS) disorder, a disorder over 70 million people worldwide may have lived with.
- CD aims to identify ANS and provide therapy for commoners before seeking professional medical help.
- Three major components: CD Device, CD App, and CD Platform to allow better recording and analysis for both the users and family doctors, as well as to be able to analyze big data collected through the device on the server.
- Entered I-SWEEEP 2017, the 32nd China Adolescents Science and Technology Innovation Contest, and Intel ISEF 2018 Hong Kong Region.
- Demo version completed in December 2016.
- First version completed in May 2017.
Technologies related to this project:
- Core Bluetooth